In 2015, PPNNE provided reproductive and sexual health care to:
“You inserted a Skyla [IUD] for me and I wanted to reach out to thank you because I had a wonderful experience! The insertion was quick and easy, and I’ve had barely any pain or bleeding since then. I’m so happy to have a highly effective form of birth control, as well as a clinic as wonderful as Planned Parenthood to rely on.”
– A PPNNE Patient
Regardless of age or income, patients came to us seeking:
- Provided services including: 66,107 STD tests, 12,537 pregnancy tests, 4,250 Pap tests, 6,311 breast exams, and 5,674 insertions of long-acting reversible contraceptives (IUDs and implants, which are highly effective and help to reduce unintended pregnancy).
- 99% of surveyed patients said they would recommend PPNNE to others.
- Finished the multi-year process of implementing Electronic Health Records (EHR) at all 21 health centers, which enhances care quality and supports further integration in the larger health care system.
- Expanded telemedicine programs at rural Vermont sites and laid the groundwork for future expansion.
- Renovated our health center in Claremont, NH – which had been heavily vandalized – bringing the total number of completed health centers to 7. Also, completed the relocation of our administrative office to Colchester, VT to achieve long-term cost savings; and laid groundwork for several more health center projects including Derry and Manchester, NH; Biddeford, ME; and Rutland, VT
“Thank you for the way you and your team has treated me since I have started coming there. It is very nice to be able to have all my questions and concerns answered, no matter how naive they were. You are all very kind and comforting and that is very rare in a doctor’s office. I didn’t once feel like I was being rushed or ignored. ” – PPNNE Patient
- a wide array of the most effective contraceptive methods
- well woman check-ups
- cancer screenings
- emergency contraception
- abortion care
- sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing and treatment
- confidential HIV testing and counseling
- colposcopy (a follow-up procedure for abnormal Pap tests)
- immunizations for HPV, Hepatitis A&B, and the flu
- transgender hormone therapy
- and more.