In 2014, PPNNE provided reproductive and sexual health care to:
“Thank you for making me as comfortable as possible during this difficult time. I truly appreciate it. All the staff went above and beyond. Fabulous. Thank you”
– A PPNNE Patient
62% of our patients had incomes of less than $17,505 per year (150% of the Federal Poverty Level).
- Provided 68,212 STI tests, 13,664 pregnancy tests, 4,610 Pap tests, and 5,730 breast exams.
- Achieved high patient satisfaction ratings, with 98% of patients rating their experience as “excellent” or “good.” Here is how some of our patients described their health care visit with PPNNE:
“Thanks for treating me like a queen” – PPNNE Patient
- Continued implementing telemedicine pilot programs in northern Vermont, to increase access in rural areas.
- Opened our 6th relocated and transformed health center in White River
Junction, Vermont. Our new health centers are beautiful, modern, efficiently designed, and technologically equipped so that we may reach and serve more people.
- a wide array of the most effective contraceptive methods
- well woman check-ups
- cancer screenings
- emergency contraception
- abortion care
- sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing and treatment
- confidential HIV testing and counseling
- colposcopy (a follow-up procedure for abnormal Pap tests)
- immunizations for HPV, Hepatitis A&B, and the flu
- transgender hormone therapy
- and more.
“Thank you for everything you do for women every day! You make such a difference for our community and the lives of people who live here. You are truly kind, caring, compassionate people and I will always be happy to receive my care at Planned Parenthood.”